Mountains and Lake Annecy beneath the stars
Panoramic photo book featuring the night landscapes of Lake Annecy and surrounding mountains.
The result of four years' work, this book aims to introduce visitors to the Lake Annecy region from a new angle, while surprising readers with unusual nighttime images.
The book is divided into 5 parts:
- The twilight
- At night
- A chapter dedicated to Thomas Pesquet's passages in the Annecy sky aboard the ISS during his mission
- The book is completed by legends and technical data of the shots.
- Format 30 x 24 cm
- Swiss style binding for flat opening (useful for panoramic photos)
- 160 sewn bound pages
- Coated offset paper 170 g
- HR-UV ink printing, fine maxtone screen
- Edition 1,000 copies